Friday, August 6, 2010

Black Cholos exist! Wock Flocka what the F@#^ka!























I gotta admit, I thought I had seen it all, but wow! These people exist. Why do they exist? I have no clue. The only clue that I have to this odd situation is lack of parenting. I wonder what drives to someone to have pride in a race or ethnic group that they don't belong to? I take pride in Ireland though I am black, but thats because my great grand father was from Dublin Ireland. Maybe these creatures who have gone to the utmost extreme in brown pride have Mexican heritage, but in all actuality they are just black dudes and chicks that have found it to be cool living la vida loca. I don't understand it, but America we must take it upon ourselves to laugh at these people as much as possible. I remember when I was a kid, if we got laughed at hard enough about something we tried not to do it because of the sheer embarrassment. Let us help the black cho-lo by ridiculing them until they give up their ridiculous ways. Thanks America, and by all means... Thanks alot!


WWTPI moment #5

No this is not a NBA player trying on women's shoes. This is just a chick with a big ass foot! If I was her mother I don't think I would encourage my child to wear sandals.

1 comment:

  1. You're obviously a hater who's jealous because he can't ride like a Cholo! Fat head!

    ReplyDelete