Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Why can't I find a man" Boo-freakin hoo!







This is the first entry America. I told you that no one is safe, nor is it a way for us to score chicks. This is just raw undeniable truth. I would love to see what you think, and so would Marcus. He will be responding shortly and will more than likely grade this phenomena more harshly than I will. More to come in later days and weeks. Trust me there are Dudes that suck too, and will be discussed at a later date. Plus I have a segment I will call WWTPI pic of the week. WWTPI stands for (Why Weren't The Parents Involved). This basically means The person or moment in the said pic resembles a child who has made their own decision and did their own thing. Ask if it looks good before you make that decision. Anyway US, heed my words, Marcus now has the floor. Thanks America and by all means... thanks alot.


PS. WWTPI moment #1

1 comment:

  1. That's were you're wrong Leon. Most women don't go to clubs and bars to find a man anymore. They go for attention. That's why they dress the way they do when they go out. Secondly, you never buy ANYTHING for a woman you've just met. Back in the day women had class,and buying a woman a drink at a club was an icebreaker. If she took the drink, she liked you, and if she didn't, then she didn't. But, these days women will take your drinks all night long and go home to their boyfriends. -Marcus

    ReplyDelete